Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 2: Body By Vi

Breakfast: White Chocolate Coffee Shake (OMG, amazing...see recipe below!)
Snack: 9 Quakes
Lunch: Granola Bar & Chocolate Cheescake Shake (meh, I was disappointed with this one...probably not making it again)
Snack: Banana & 5 Quakes (I LOVE these things!)
Dinner: Modified Taco Salad...came up with this on the fly it was DELISH! (recipe below)
Dessert: (I know, I know, this is a little naughty, but Beckham has been BEGGING to make a cake, so we did...and I had a piece...but it was a small one, I swear!)small slice of yellow cake w/ VERY light frosting.

White Chocolate Coffee Shake Recipe:
2 rounded scoops Vi
7oz. Almond Milk (original, unsweetened)
1 tbsp Fat Free/Sugar Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
1 tbsp Instant Coffee
5 ice cubes

Modified Taco Salad:
I really was just flying by the seat of my pants for this one, but it ended up being great...didn't do any measuring, just threw it together, so you can use as much or as little of anything as you'd like :)

-Browned Ground Turkey and when there were only a few minutes left until it'd be done I threw in some diced tomato and red pepper.
-Made my own Low Fat Buttermilk Ranch Dressing (just used the packet ranch mix and low fat sour cream, this tastes SO much better than the bottled stuff).
-In a bowl I put a large handful of shredded lettuce and about 1/2 a cup of cooked brown rice, put the browned turkey & veggies on top, and added a dollup of dressing...it was SO YUMMY...and SO quick & easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment