Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 3: Body By Vi

Breakfast: Snickerdoodle Shake (HOLY COW, this is delicious!!!--definitely my favorite so far!!)
Snack: 9 Quakes
Snack: 1 Low Fat Peach Yogurt
Lunch: Coconut Cream Pie Shake (Good, but not phenomenal)
Snack: 10 Quakes (I'm seriously addicted to the caramel and buttered popcorn flavors)
Dinner: Chicken Breast w/ Low Fat Ranch & Brown Rice
Snack: 1 LARGE Piece of Cornbread
Snack: 10 Tostitos w/ Salsa

Yesterday was kinda rough...I ate A LOT...but I was SO HUNGRY for some reason...and I did really good, up until my last two snacks...those were naughty!  I have no problem eating when I'm hungry when I'm on a diet as long as they're healthy snacks...and those last two definitely were not.  Oh well, onto a new day, right?!?!?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment