Friday, February 10, 2012

Working on my fitness!

Ok, so I'm currently working on losing the last of my baby K weight...ugh...I think dieting and exercising are the only two things I can honestly say I HATE!...but, I love their outcomes so much I do it anyway :/

So, I am currently in the process of losing 27lbs. Eeeeek, that seems like an awful lot :(  I've been watching what I eat and just recently took up yoga and have lost 7lbs. since early January :)  I typically weigh myself on Monday's, so I'll start posting a weekly weight update as well as any tips or recipes I come across.

About two years ago, I joined Weight Watchers and lost 21lbs., they really do have a great program and I like that it's a lifestyle thing versus a diet...I did really well on the program, lost all my weight in about 3 months (obviously WW's has no idea who I am and they're not paying me to say these things...though, I wish they would!)...then I got pregnant...timing's everything, right?!?!  Anyways, right now I'm back on a "diet" similar to what I was doing for WW's (the old plan...I know nothing about this Points Plus thing), it worked for me before so I'm hoping it will again.

I'm a visual person, so I thought it might be a good idea to do before/after photos...just so I can actually see how far I've come.  These photos were taken today....try not to judge!!!


Yikes, now get off this page and go look at something else!!!

Have a great weekend!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment