Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Weigh In 2/20

Good Morning!

I weighed in this morning 3lbs lighter than last week!!!!!  Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!  :)

I LOVE that my hard work is paying off!  Just as an update...I haven't done any workouts or yoga in the past few weeks...I've been trying to get things done around the house, and blah-blah-blah...really I've just been lazy.  All of my recent weight loss (the last 3 weeks) has just been from eating right...I really believe that your diet is the most important part when trying to lose weight, I know for me when my diet is on point the pounds just fall off.  So, if you're not into the working out thing don't worry, just modify what you're eating and get started that way...I'm not a big fan of exercising/working out and usually just do it in spurts, and it seems to work just fine for me.

I tried the two recipes that I posted last Monday, and the pizza is DELICIOUS, I think I had that 3 times last week...one day I added some shredded chicken breast I had leftover and it was great, the Greek salad pita was very good too...both recipes are SUPER easy to prepare and are very tasty...I'm pretty sure these will become staples for me during the week.

Happy Monday!
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment