Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Little Monkeys

I'm currently planning the kids birthday party...and I'm getting SO excited :)  We are doing a purple & green monkey theme...and I ordered them SUPER cute hats off of etsy at this store to use for pictures on the invitations.  They came in the mail yestereday...seriously, I don't think it gets any cuter!

My Kendall girl isn't as fond of hats as her brother

Beckham LOVING his new hat








 







I came across some really cute birthday invitation wording (Monkey See Monkey Do--It's a Party for TWO!...pretty sure it was meant for twins, but it still works for me) while I was pregnant with Kendall and ever since I've been eagerly waiting to use it.  Since this is Kendall's first birthday, this is also my first time trying to do a birthday party that's a little more gender neutral...and it's not so easy.  Everything "monkey" that I've come across has either been PINK or BLUE (I'm not fond of either color when it comes to kids stuff...it just seems so expected)...or sock monkey, but I'm not crazy about that design, so most of the stuff I'm either making myself OR had specially made on etsy.  As I get the rest of the things done/delivered I'll be sure to post them on here.

Annnnnnnnnnnd, if you have any gender neutral/themed bday party ideas, I'd love to hear them!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment